Friday 7 March 2014

Free and simple garden planner

I've been wanting to bit a bit more organised with my terrace garden space and thought of drawing out what I should plant and rearranging the space as it has been neglected since the end of autumn. I was going to use Photoshop (my usual program for most artwork) but decided to look to see if I could find something online that was free, required no sign ups or downloads, and was far quicker than I could do using my existing artwork program.

And I found this ideal Garden Planner relatively quickly! I highly recommend it if you are thinking of drawing out any garden plans. It's pretty straight forward to use, just select the item you want, drag and drop it to your design board, adjust the width/height/colour to your liking, and keep going until it's all done. 



No comments:

Post a Comment